1. What Have I Bought Lately? (posted June 3, 2013)
I bought this awesome barn door from a local antique/consignment shop owner for $30. Worth every penny and more.
I used my barn door in a neutral vignette under a tree here.
2. A New Potting Bench (posted April 11, 2013)
It was love at first sight! I couldn't get it off of my mind, and bought it the very next day.
3. A Good Day Consignment Shopping (posted April 6, 2013)
This wringer was drastically reduced in price one day at a local occasional shop, and I snatched it up for my laundry tub planters.
I think the wringer was a perfect garden accessory!
4. Backdrops for a Country Cottage Junk Garden (posted July 29, 2013)
A $20 junky chain link gate was Top Vintage Find Number 4.
The old gate was perfect for a fall trio of junk pumpkins as well!
5. Junkers United with a Junk Gallery Wall (posted October 15, 2013)
This old wooden box with chippy red and green paint first appeared on a bench in front of a sofa in my junk gallery wall post.
But it stole the show here in my junky rustic outdoor Christmas vignette.
I can't wait to get back to the hunt for more great junk in 2014! Still on a semi-blogging break here, and planning to read Mrs. Kennedy & Me.
Thanks for following!