I found these little galvanized pots in a wire basket at my favorite consignment shop, The Second Act for $3. I'm sure they are not valuable or old, just cute.
The metal pots contained some faux flowers and foliage that had seen better days. I removed the old flowers that were hot glued inside the pots along with white styrofoam, moss, and a couple of rocks. This was the only tricky part. I tried to melt the glue with my hair dryer and white balls of styrofoam flew everywhere in my bathroom. Bad idea. I then tried rubbing alcohol which was supposed to loosen hot glue according to some internet tips. Not really. The only thing that worked was a soak in a pail of boiling water.
I still have a little glue and styrofoam to get out.
A couple hedge apples fit in the little buckets perfectly (so no one knows about the glue and styrofoam still inside). I added a tag and a chalkboard that I already had for my $3 decor.